Chemical Synonyms:ETHANE, 1,2-DICHLORO- ; ETHYLENE DICHLORIDE
The following information resources are not maintained by Envirofacts. Envirofacts is neither responsible for their informational content nor for their site operation, but provides references to them here as a convenience to our Internet users.
Reference information on this chemical can be found at the following locations:
EPA Locations and Other Governmental Locations
- EPA's Office of Research and Development, National Center for Environmental Assessment
Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS).
IRIS contains chemical health risk assessments and regulatory information.
- EPA's Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards Hazardous Air Pollutants
describe the effects on human health of substances that are defined as hazardous
by the 1990 amendments of the Clean Air Act.
- EPA's Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water
Contaminant Fact Sheets
contain drinking water and health information on chemicals
that may be found in our drinking water.
- New Jersey's Department of Health, Right to Know Program's Hazardous Substance
provide chemical information on acute and chronic health hazards, identification, workplace exposure
limits, and risk reductions.
- The Environmental Defense Fund's
summarizes information about health effects, hazard rankings, industrial and consumer product uses, environmental releases and transfers,
risk assessment values and regulatory coverage.