The identification code used by an EPA database system to identify a chemical substance. The source of these data is as follows:
- PCS - PARAMETER_CODE from Table ID 160.
- TRIS - TABLE_KEY from OTSS tables where TABLE_TYPE is TRCHEM.
- RCRIS - Hazardous waste codes from CFR 40 and other sources.
These codes link to the following data tables and attributes in Envirofacts program office systems:
- PCS - PARAMETER_CODE in the DMR_MEASUREMENT and the EFFLUENT_LIMIT tables.
- TRIS - TRI_CHEM_ID in the TRI_CHEM_REPORT and TRI_CHEM_WASTE tables, and CAS_NUM in the TRI_CHEM_INFO table.
- RCRIS - WASTE_CODE in the RCRIS_WASTE table.
Functional Design for the Envirofacts Master Chemical Integrator, September 1994.
Properties: Mandatory Basic Varchar
- Length: 12
- Default: none