NO DATA: The value is missing for many possible reasons:
- The sample may not have been required under the ICR for this water treatment plant's source water characteristics or the plant's treatment type.
- Quality control requirements for the ICR sampling and analysis may not have been met, thus causing the result to be rejected by EPA, the water system, or the laboratory.
- Examples of quality control requirements that would cause data rejection include failure of analytical quality control standards required during sample analysis, or sample holding times being exceeded.
- The sample may have been lost during shipment to the laboratory, thus no results could be reported.
- The sample may not have been taken.