Search Options Help
- Load LRT_EF_COVERAGE_SRC with data from LRT_BEST_COORDINATE, LRT and FRS.
- Obtain the following facility-level data from LRT_BEST_COORDINATE: lrt_loc_ref_id, pgm_sys_acrnm, pgm_sys_id, latitude, longitude, primary_name, derived_fips_code, derived_catunit, derived_postal_code.
- Obtain the following program-level data from FRS and LRT where pgm_sys_acrnm exists in LDIP_CODE_LK: pgm_sys_acrnm, pgm_sys_id, lrt_loc_ref_id, latitude, longitude, conveyor.
- Determine ldip_code based on pgm_sys_acrnm and pgm_sys_id.
- Determine mad_symbol_code based on ldip_code values and number of Program IDs for the facility_uin in LRT_EF_COVERAGE_SRC.
- All records in LRT_EF_COVERAGE_SRC except 'CERCLIS' borrow data from LRT_BEST_COORDINATE for the following columns: latitude, longitude, derived_fips_code, derived_catunit, derived_postal_code.
- All records in LRT_EF_COVERAGE_SRC that except 'CERCLIS' have no acceptable LRT data will borrow data from LRT_BEST_COORDINATE for the following columns: lrt_loc_ref_id, source_acrnm, source_id,