Environmental Merit Awards in New England
For more than forty-five years, EPA New England has honored those who have made outstanding contributions to protect New England's environment. EPA's Environmental Merit Awards Program has honored teachers, citizen activists, business leaders, scientists, public officials and others who have made outstanding contributions on behalf of the region's public health and natural environment. The Environmental Merit Awards recognize outstanding accomplishments during the past year and over a lifetime.
- Nomination Process for the Environmental Merit Awards
EPA is now accepting EMA Applications!
Deadline for Nomination Applications has been extended to Friday, February 19, 2016.
- Annual Award Nomination Form
- Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination Form
- "In Service to States" Annual Award Nomination Form
- Children's Environmental Health Award Nomination Form