EPAFiles: Web Design
Thanks for the Error Report
Note: EPA no longer updates this information, but it may be useful as a reference or resource.
EPA builds all web content in the Drupal WebCMS as of January 2013. All new microsites and resource directories will be created using Drupal WebCMS. There is still content on EPA's legacy servers and this content will be maintained there until it is transformed and moved into the Drupal WebCMS. This information on styles and look and feel only applies to the existing content using Template 4 or older versions of EPA's template. Information for building new content is found in the EPA Web Guide.
(Note: this is a SAMPLE file not found follow up page only)
The error report has been sent. The links below provide options for where to go next.
- Web Design Home Page: provides all links and files necessary to use the EPA Web design
- Web Design Specification: detailed description of the design
- Coding the Search Box: step-by-step instructions for how to ensure that searches work properly
- Common Errors: a list of mistakes that are easy to avoid
- Coding a 404 (File Not Found) Error Page: detailed instructions