The following resources are essential to implementing and operating a paper recycling program:
After reviewing the basics, the pages below can help you learn more about paper recycling:
- Benefits of paper recycling
- Frequent questions, including facts and figures, about paper recycling
- Setting up a recycling program
Finally, the following non-EPA resources also provide information about establishing and maintaining a recycling program:
- Conservatree provides general information about paper recycling.
- Scrap Specifications Circular, contains information about paper quality specifications provided by the Institute for Scrap Recycling Industries.
- Raymond Communications includes the latest recycling legislation at the state, national, and international levels.
Check other related links for even more helpful information from government, trade associations, organizations, and recycling publications.