- Recycle bedding trays and plant containers from annuals and other greenery.
- Triple rinse and recycle plastic commercial containers.
- Recycle used oil and tires from your vehicles and equipment.
- Provide recycling receptacles next to trash receptacles.
- Send green waste and food waste that cannot be composted on site to a local composting facility.
- Reclaim land turn waste land into usable property and a valuable asset.
California Department of Resources Recycling and Recoverys (CalRecycles) Recycled Products Database
- Recycle gray water for irrigation and equipment wash downs.