The teacher tells the students, You all know that our town landfill is almost full. Lets go see what the community is doing to help solve the garbage problem. The Garbage Gremlin hears her and grabbing a shirt and baseball cap he says to himself, Did I hear the word Garbage? Think I'll tag along.
- Use products made with recycled materials
- Use energy-efficient light bulbs and rechargeable batteries
- Shop with cloth bags
- Reuse plastic bags, cups, containers, etc.
- Repair items instead of throwing them away.
- Compost your food and yard waste.