DSW Decision Tool v2
Summary of changes
The DSW Decision Tool has been updated to reflect the new Revisions to the Definition of Solid Waste Final Rule. More information on this rulemaking. The following revisions have been made:
- Additional steps added to incorporate new exclusions under the new Revisions to the Definition of Solid Waste Final Rule.
- Other conforming changes made in response to the new Revisions to the Definition of Solid Waste Final Rule (e.g., revised the definition of “reclaimed” at Step 10).
- A new step (Step 1) added for indicating if a material is a listed hazardous waste or if it exhibits a characteristic of hazardous waste.
- A new feature added that allows users to review and print the scenario-specific outcome of the DSW Decision Tool.
- Some answers now include selectable choices (e.g., check boxes). These choices provide more detail to the printable report.
- General updates made to language, links, and navigation.
- Conforming changes made to the Definition of Solid Waste Process Flowchart.