- » Proposed Methane Challenge Program
- » The 2015 Annual Implementation Workshop will be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, November 16-18, 2015
- » Partner Update – Spring 2015 Newsletter Released
- » The deadline for the 2015 Annual Reporting Season was June 30, 2015, but reports may still be submitted.
- » Accomplishments updated
- » Methane emissions reductions calculator
» Technical documents available:
The Natural Gas STAR Program is a flexible, voluntary partnership that encourages oil and natural gas companies—both domestically and abroad—to adopt cost-effective technologies and practices that improve operational efficiency and reduce emissions of methane, a potent greenhouse gas and clean energy source. For information on the technologies and practices to reduce methane emissions from oil and gas systems, please visit http://www.epa.gov/gasstar/tools/recommended.html.