Gulf Ecology Division
- A.S., Florida State College at Jacksonville (formerly Florida Community College at Jacksonville); Computer Information Systems, 1984
- Information Technology Specialist
- 1994 - 1998: Database Management Specialist, Johnson Controls World Services, Gulf Ecology Division, Gulf Breeze, FL
- 1993 - 1994: Data Analyst Assistant, Avanti Corporation, Gulf Ecology Division, Gulf Breeze, FL
- 1989 - 1994: MIS Coordinator, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Pensacola, FL
- 1989: Software Training, Connecting Point, Pensacola, FL
- 1988 - 1989: Programmer/System Analyst, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Jacksonville, FL
- 1984 - 1988: Programmer Analyst, NAVRESSO, NAS Jacksonville, FL
- Assembly and integration of large data repositories in support of research activities.
- Data analysis
- Data quality assessments
- Development of a Human Well-Being Index to evaluate the influence of economic, social and environmental service flows on overall human well-being for the Nation and communities.
- Implementation of EPAs National Coastal Condition Assessment to provide national and regional assessments of the biological and environmental condition of the nations estuarine and coastal resources, to track the condition of those resources over time, document associations between stressors and condition, and enhance state-based monitoring and assessment capacity.