Gulf Ecology Division
- PhD., University of New Mexico; Inorganic Chemistry, 1981
- M.S., Eastern Illinois University; Inorganic Chemistry, 1975
- B.S., University of Illinois; Biochemistry, 1973
- 1991 - 1995: Toxicologist Associated Pathology Laboratories, Las Vegas, NV.
- 1986 - 1991: Chief of Analytical Services, US Air Force Drug Testing Lab., Brooks AFB, TX
- Advanced instrumental analyses, methods development, methods review.
- Property and contract management.
- Denitrification measurements via modern automated direct-measure methods.