Gulf Ecology Division
- B.S., Eastern Connecticut State University; Biology, 1989
- B.S., University of Georgia, Honors Program Athens, Georgia; Mathematics 1968
- Statistician (Biology)
- 1992 - 1995: University of Connecticut Lab Assistant, Microbiology Lab Instructor and Graduate Student in Microbial Ecology.
- 1990 -1992: Eastern Connecticut State University Biology Lab Assistant
- 1974 -1990: MNTL Logic Labs; Supervisor for custom computer circuit board design and custom computer cables, production and assembly.
- 1968-1973: General Dynamics Electric Boat Division, Hydrodynamics Engineer; Nuclear Fast Attack submarine design, speed and power calculations; Alvin deep diving submersible design; design of deployed vessels; translation of ship model basin technical articles from Russian to English; underwater sound reduction; submarine appendage design.
- 1968-1973: General Dynamics Electric Boat Division, Hydrodynamics Engineer
- 1965: NASA Hypersonic Blowdown Tunnel, Langley, VA Math Aid Summer
- Provide data handling and statistical support to all GED researchers for univariate and multivariate statistical analyses of mangrove forests, marsh, estuary and wetland data, and environmental quality measures of fish, and invertebrates in freshwater, estuarine and Gulf waters.
- National Aquatic Resource Surveys analyses for community health and contaminants and analysis of wetland sediment community and biogeochemistry related to nitrogen cycling.
- Statistical analysis of the effects of enzymes on mangrove ecosystems.