Measurement and Monitoring: Compliance and Stewardship
A [Metadata] link on any item leads to that item's entry in the Registry of EPA Applications and Databases (READ). READ is an authoritative source of information about EPA application systems and other information sources.
- Enviromapper - Use EnviroMapper to map various types of environmental information, including air releases, drinking water, toxic releases, hazardous wastes, water discharge permits, and Superfund sites for your area of interest. [Metadata]
- Web-Based Reach Indexing Tool (WebRIT) - In December 2001, WebRIT Watershed Assessment, Tracking & Environmental ResultS (WATERS) development activities were prioritized, with an emphasis on providing internet map-based capabilities for data entry, validation, updating NHD reach addresses, working with latitudes and longitudes and other spatial information. [Metadata]
- AirNow - Air Quality Conditions. Ozone and Particle Pollution Maps. [Metadata]
- Source Ranking Database (SRD) - Performs a systematic screening-level review of over 12,000 potential indoor pollution sources to identify high-priority product and material categories for further evaluation. [Metadata]
- Substance Registry System (SRS) - This system provides information on substances and how they are represented in the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and information systems.
- High Production Volume (HPV) Challenge Program (HPV) - HPV Chemical List. [Metadata]
- Digital Watershed - Institute of Water Research, Michigan State University.
- Pollutant Release and Transfer Registers (PRTR) - This Web site offers information about Pollutant Release and Transfer Registers from many sources. It also provides links to other Web sites containing PRTR data.