Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
Subpart W Help
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s PDF page to learn more.
Subpart W Rule
- Subpart W Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Webinar slides are available covering the following two topics:
- Subpart W Deferred Data Elements Webinar (PDF) (45 pp, 1.7MB) – This presentation covers the approach facilities will use to report a number of Subpart W data elements for which reporting was deferred until March 31, 2015. Reporters must submit both an expanded set of Subpart W data for Reporting Year 2014 and deferred data elements for Reporting Years 2011, 2012, and 2013, as applicable.
- Subpart W 2012 Update (PDF) (49 pp, 393K) – This presentation covers recent updates on subpart W, including what subpart W reporters need to know in 2012 – such as how subpart W reporters will be reporting; upcoming, important deadlines; use of BAMM; how the December 23, 2011 Revisions changed the November 30, 2010 Final Rule; and the ways in which reporters can get help with subpart W or reporting questions.
- Overview of Subpart W (PDF) (87 pp, 7M) – This presentation includes the broader context on the subpart W rule, including additional subparts beyond subpart W - subparts A and C. This presentation includes information on how to determine if subpart W applies to you, and the rule reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Subpart W reporting through e-GGRT - This site provides an overview of subpart W reporting through the e-GGRT system.
GHGRP Main Help Page
- GHGRP Help — This site contains news, FAQs. help and other information about EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program and the electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT).