Great Lakes Legacy Act
Under the Act, priority is given to the following projects:
- Remedial action for contaminated sediment;
- Projects that have been identified in a Remedial Action Plan;
- Projects that are ready to be implemented;
- Projects that will use an innovative approach, technology, or technique that may provide greater environmental benefits, or equivalent environmental benefits at a reduced cost; or
- Projects that include remediation to be commenced not later than one year after the date of receipt of funds.