DIRECTIONS TO THE GULF OF MEXICO PROGRAM OFFICE
- From I-59, take Exit #1 onto Highway 607 (Nicholson exit).
- Exit onto Highway 607 and turn south (right from the south and left from the north).
- Go six miles on Highway 607 to the Stennis Space Center.
- To the right of the guard house is a one-story building where you must get a Visitor's Pass.
- After obtaining a pass, go through the gate to the first stop sign and turn left.
- Take the first right (at the Shuttle Solid Rocket Booster and the large external tank).
- Go to the second building on the right and park in the parking lot behind it (this three-story building is Building 1100, the main Administration Building). The Gulf of Mexico Program office is in Room 232.
Map of I-59 to Stennis