Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network 2014 Request for Applications
Comments or question about the 2014 RFA?
- Use our comment form
- For general questions:
Mike Russ (email@example.com)
- For technical questions:
Sign up for the Great Lakes News email list to stay informed about our funding process.
Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network 2014 Request for Applications (PDF) (38 pp, 679 K, About PDF) April 28, 2014
This Request for Applications (RFA) solicits applications from eligible entities for a cooperative agreement to support the Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network pursuant to the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Action Plan (PDF) (43 pp, 1.3 MB)
IADN is a long-term binational monitoring network that has been in continuous operation since 1990. IADN measures the concentrations of persistent toxic chemicals in Great Lakes air and precipitation. These measurements are used to track the effectiveness of toxic reduction efforts, determine loadings to the Great Lakes, and identify sources for additional reduction efforts.
- Funding/Awards: Approximately $6 million may be awarded in one cooperative agreement over a five-year period, consisting of incremental funding of about $1.2 million per year.
- Who may apply:
- Governmental entities, including state agencies, interstate agencies, Indian tribes, local governments as defined in 40 CFR Section 31.3, institutions of higher learning (i.e., colleges and universities), and non-profit organizations are eligible to apply for funding under this RFA.
- Individuals, foreign organizations and governments, nonprofit organizations exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code that engage in lobbying, and “for-profit” organizations are not eligible.
- Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - Applications must be received by EPA via Grants.gov (the preferred method), mail, overnight delivery, hand delivery, or courier service by 5:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time / 6:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. See Section IV for further submission information.
- July 2014 (tentative) – EPA will notify finalist.
- August 2014 (tentative) – EPA will make official award.
|Application Title||Application ID||Funding Request|
|Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network: 2014 through 2019||GRANT11680242||$5,988,786|
|Operation of the Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network||GRANT11681472||$5,974,991|
|The Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network: Five More Years||GRANT11680960||$5,998,345|