Green Power Partnership
Making an Impact on Energy Use in Your Community: EPA's Green Power Communities and Local Climate and Energy Program
Wednesday, Jan 18, 2012
1 - 2:15 pm (EST)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Green Power Partnership (GPP)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's State & Local Climate and Energy Program
On Wednesday, January 18, 2012, from 1-2:15 pm (EST), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA's) Green Power Partnership hosted a webinar which focused on green power use in communities.
GPP co-hosted the webinar with EPA's State and Local Climate and Energy Program to highlight how municipalities from around the country are leveraging EPA programs to reduce the impacts of their communities' energy use. EPA program managers discussed the Green Power Community and Climate Showcase Communities programs as well as the tools and resources these programs offer participating communities. Representatives from two EPA Green Power Communities — Washington, DC and Corvallis, Oregon — presented information on their Green Power Community experience; Corvallis also discussed its Climate Showcase activities.
- Mollie Lemon, Communications Director, U.S. EPA's Green Power Partnership
Presentation (PDF) (21 pp, 2MB, About PDF)
- Emma Zinsmeister, Lead Local Climate-Strategy Analyst, EPA's State and Local Climate Energy Program
Presentation (PDF) (12 pp, 1MB)
- Emil King , Policy Analyst, District Department of the Environment
- Michael Yambrach, Energy Manager, District Department of General Services
Presentation (PDF) (17 pp, 2MB)
- Linda Lovett, Sustainability Supervisor, Corvallis, Oregon
Presentation (PDF) (12 pp, 716K)
To request a recording of this webinar, please contact GPP.