Green Power Partnership
Green Power Procurement
A podcast is an audio file published on the web and usually downloaded onto computers or portable listening devices such as iPods or other players. Podcast files are usually MP3 types which can be played on most players.
Get Media Player
You will need media player software on your computer to listen to the MP3 audio files below. You can download player software using links to these vendor Web sites or search the Web for “MP3 player software.” Download times for the entire audio clip may vary depending on the speed of your Web connection and other factors.
Subscribe via iTunes®
Subscribe via RSS/XML
EPA does not endorse any particular software or music service.
Tuesday, May 28, 2008
- Andrea Denny, U.S. EPA, EPA Clean Energy Environment Network Overview
Podcast (MP3) (2:55, 1M) | Presentation (PDF) (9 pp., 901K, About PDF)
- Blaine Collison, U.S. EPA, Green Power Partnership, Green Power: An Environmental Choice for Municipal Governments
Podcast (MP3) (27:23, 6M) | Presentation (PDF) (21 pp., 677K)
- Jedediah Greenfield, City of Houston, TX, Mayor's Office of Environmental Programming, City of Houston Renewable Energy Procurement
Podcast (MP3) (6:59, 2M) | Presentation (PDF), (13 pp., 214K)
- Clare Fogelsong and Benjamin Rupert, City of Bellingham, WA, Bellingham Green Power Community Challenge
Podcast (MP3) (20:16, 5M) | Presentation (PDF), (13 pp., 561K)
- Questions and Answers
Podcast (MP3) (4:57, 1M)
- Transcript (PDF) (20 pp, 75K)
- Draft Clean Energy Strategies Guide: Green Power Procurement (PDF) (36 pp, 537K), U.S. EPA, May 5, 2008