Green Power Partnership
Events & Webinars
The EPA Green Power Partnership hosts webinars on a regular basis that explore a variety of topics, including the Green Power Partnership, green power technologies and products, and information on procuring green power. Presentations, recordings, and other supplemental materials are available.
You can find the Green Power Partnership at many of the following events and conferences. If you are interested in meeting with Partnership staff, please contact Blaine Collison (email@example.com).
- December 11-13, Third Annual Defense, National Security & Climate Change Symposium, Washington, DC
- January 8-9, 2014, Action Planning for Quick Turn Climate and Sustainability Projects: Tactics and Tools for Achieving Organizational Change that are Cash Positive in 18 Months, Washington, DC
- February 4-5, 2014, Solar Power Generation USA Congress, San Diego, CA
- February 24-26, 2014, Climate Leadership Conference, San Diego, CA
- May 12-14, 2014, 2014 Climate Strategies Forum, Washington, DC
- December 17, 2013, Building Your Internal Network: Making the Switch to Green Power