Jump to main content or area navigation.

Contact Us

Green Power Partnership

Partner Profile

Allagash Brewing Company
Location Portland, ME
Organization Type Wineries & Breweries
Annual Green Power Usage (kWh) 1,400,000
Percentage Green Power 100%
Purchasing Third-Party Certified Green Power Product? Yes
Organization-wide Partner Yes
Partner's Reporting Period 1/1/2013 - 12/31/2013
Latest Annual Report Received On 8/4/2014
Environmental Web Page exit EPA
Partner Profile
Allagash purchases renewable energy credits from the Steel Winds II wind farm in Lackawanna, NY to offset the electricity use and resulting emissions of brewery operations.In 2012, Allagash offset 92 percent of its electricity use with renewable energy credits from First Wind's Lackawanna, NY wind farm, and the remaining 8 percent from other wind farms located around the country. For more information about the Steel Winds project, visit http://www.firstwind.com/projects/steel-winds-I.

Update My Information

Top of Page

Jump to main content.