SIP Planning Information Toolkit: Reasonable Further Progress
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Adobe PDF files on this page. See EPA's PDF page for more information about getting and using the free Acrobat Reader.
Requirement for SIPs to contain increments of progress (emission reductions) from date of designation prior to attainment dates - applicable for both Subpart 1 and Subpart 2 ozone nonattainment areas.
- 8-Hour Ozone Implementation Presentation - January 5, 2006 (PDF) (24pp, 225k)
- Resonable Further Progress, Attainment Demonstration, and Related Requirements of Ozone Nonattainment Areas Meeting the Ozone NAAQS - Guidance Memo, May 1995 (PDF) (9pp, 13k)
- 8-Hour Ozone Implementation Q's and A's Concerning RFP - August 15, 2006 (PDF) (10pp, 381k)
- Guidance on the Adjusted Base Year Emissions Inventory and the 1996 Target for the 15 Percent Rate-of-Progress Plans (PDF) (60pp, 2.9 MB)
- Guidance on the Relationship Between the 15 Percent Rate-of-Progress Plans and Other Provisions of the Clean Air Act (PDF) (73pp, 2.9 MB)
- Guidance on Preparing Enforceable Regulations and Compliance Programs for the 15 Percent Rate-of-Progress Plans (PDF) (44pp, 2.3 MB)
- Guidance on the Post-1996 Rate-of-Progress Plan and the Attainment Demonstration (PDF) (119pp, 4.1 MB)