Human Exposure & Atmospheric Sciences Staff
Carry W. Croghan
Title: Database Manager
EPA Division: Human Exposure and Atmospheric Sciences Division
EPA Branch: Exposure Measurements & Analysis Branch
Carry has worked as a statistician and statistical programmer in the public and private sector in many different research areas including cardiovascular, cancer, pharmaceutical, and environmental research. Currently, she is the data manager for the Human Exposure & Atmospheric Sciences Division. Carry is also the webmaster and work assignment manager for the Human Exposure Database System (HEDS). HEDS (www.epa.gov/heds/) is a publicly accessible data repository. It houses the data and documentation for the NHEXAS pilot studies. As WAM, she is overseeing the work on additional studies that are being prepared and loaded onto the HEDS website.
- M.S., Mathematics, Idaho State University, 1987
- B.S., Mathematics and Psychology, College of Idaho, 1985
- Database Manager, USEPA, ORD, NERL-HEASD, EMAB, RTP, NC October 2000-present
- Statistical Programmer Analyst, ASG, Cary, NC 1999-2000
- Programmer Analyst II, ClinTrials Research, Cary, NC 1998-1999
- Applications Programmer II, Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 1992-1998
Select Awards and Honors:
- Bronze Medal Recipient of ORD Awards, FY 2007
- Silver Medal Recipient of ORD Awards, FY 2007
- Bronze Medal Recipient of ORD Awards, FY 2002
- Croghan, C. and Morgan, M. 2006. Generating participant specific figures using SAS graphic procedures. Presented at SouthEast SAS Users Group, Atlanta GA, Oct. 8-10.
- Croghan, C. and Williams, R. 2006. Detection and quantification of asymmetric peaks. Presented at SouthEast SAS Users Group, Atlanta GA, Oct. 8-10. Croghan, C. and Egeghy,P. 2003. Methods of dealing with values below the limit of detection using SAS. Presented at SouthEast SAS User Group, St. Petersburg, FL, September 22-24.
Human Exposure & Atmospheric Sciences Division
National Exposure Research Laboratory
US EPA Office of Research and Development
109 TW Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709