Human Exposure & Atmospheric Sciences Staff
EPA Division: Human Exposure and Atmospheric Sciences Division
EPA Branch: Environmental Characterization and Apportionment Branch
- Ph. D., Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 1974
- B. S., Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, 1967
- Swartz, E., L. Stockburger, C. Michele, D. A. Lane, Y. Pan, and L. A. Gundel, Characterization of Ambient Aerosol at LaPorte, Texas during TEXAQS-2000 (in preparation).
- Swartz, E., L. Stockburger, C. Michele, D. A. Lane, G. McGaughy, E. McDonald-Buller, D. Allen, Y. Pan, and L. A. Gundel, Inter-site Comparison of Ambient Aerosols in the Houston Area, during TEXAQS-2000 (in preparation).
- Swartz, E., L. Stockburger and L. A. Gundel, Recovery of semi-volatile organic compounds during preparation: Implications for characterization of airborne particulate matter, submitted to Environmental Science and Technology, July 2001.
- Fox, D., L. Stockburger, W. Weathers, C. Spicer, G. Mackay, H. Schiff, D. Eatough, F. Mortensen, L. Hansen, P. Shepson, T. Kleindienst, and E. Edney, Intercomparison of Nitric Acid Diffusion Denuder Methods with Tunable Diode Laser Absorption. Atmospheric Environment, v. 22, pp. 575-585, 1988.
- Gery, M., D. Fox, H. Jeffries, L. Stockburger and W. Weathers, A Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor Investigation of the Gas-phased Reaction of Hydroxyl Radicals and Toluene. International Journal of Chemical Kinetics, v. 17, pp. 931-955, 1985.
Human Exposure & Atmospheric Sciences Division
National Exposure Research Laboratory
US EPA Office of Research and Development
109 TW Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709