Human Studies Review Board
Human Studies Review Board
- HSRB Home
- About the HSRB
- Meeting Minutes
- Federal Register Notices
- Protections for Subjects in Human Research: Final Rule
- A to Z Index
- Contact HSRB
- HSRB Orientation Training Program
Ethics Training for Members and Consultants Serving on the HSRB
This meeting was held at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, Alexandria-Historic District, 625 First Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. The telephone number for the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, Alexandria-Historic District is 703-548-6300.
Meeting Report (PDF) (37 pp, 990K)
Meeting Minutes (PDF) (34 pp, 213K)
register Notice correcting docket number for this meeting (PDF) (1
Please note that the correct docket number for this meeting is EPA-HQ-ORD-2006-0310.
Agenda for the May 2-3, 2006 meeting (MS Word, 5 pp, 51K)
Please note that the HSRB will not be meeting on May 4.
All meeting documents are also online in the FDMS Docket System under docket #EPA-HQ-ORD-2006-0310. The docket system is located at http://www.regulations.gov. Please note: this docket CANNOT be linked to directly. Simply copy and paste the docket id number into the keyword or ID search field to locate the docket. Also, check the all documents radio button as well as select the EPA under the government agency drop down menu.
- Transmittal of materials for review by the Human Studies Review Board (PDF) (5 pp, 40K)
- Hexavalent Chromium (MS Word, 7 pp, 57KB) - Finalization of Issues related to Quantitation of Dermal Risk from exposure to treated wood containing hexavalent chromium
- Minutes of the FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel Meeting Held May 4-6, 2004: A Consultation On Dermal Sensitization Issues For Exposures To Pesticides (MS Word, 28 pp, 147K)
- FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel Background Document May 4-6, 2004 meeting: Proposed Hazard Identification Methodology for Assessment of Dermal Sensitization Risk (MS Word, 20 pp, 241K)
- A Study of Chromium Induced Allergic Contact Dermatitis with 54 Volunteers: Implications for Environmental Risk Assessment - this document is available at the EPA, Office of Pesticide Programs Docket office. Please call the docket office at 703 305 5805 and reference docket EPA-HQ-ORD-2006-0310.
- Initial Ethical Review of Hexavalent Chromium Human Sensitization Study (PDF) (8 pp, 63K)
- Initial Ethical Review of Carbofuran Human Dermal Study (PDF) (8 pp, 61K)
- Initial Ethical Review of Carbofuran Human Oral Study (PDF) (7 pp, 59K)
- Initial Ethical Review of Carbofuran Human Dermal Study (PDF) (7 pp, 60K)
- Carbofuran DER (PDF) (32 pp, 1.86MB)
- Human Studies Review Board: CARBOFURAN Weight-of-the-Evidence Presentation of Human and Animal Toxicity Studies (PDF) (19 pp, 165K)
- MITC DER (PDF) (16 pp, 144K)
- Initial Ethical Review of MITC Human Odor Threshold and Eye Irritation Studies (PDF) (15 pp, 91K)
- Human Studies Review Board: Weight of Evidence Discussion for Methyl Isothiocyanate (MITC) (PDF) (19 pp, 112K)
Members/Consultants (MS Word, 44K)
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.