IAQ Tribal Partners Program
EPA Tribal Links
- EPA's Office of Air and Radiation's Tribal Air Page
- EPA's American Indian Environmental Office
- EPA's Tribal Portal links to other federal resources which may provide American Indian tribal information. The Tribal Portal was developed to assist tribes and the public locate tribal related information within EPA and other government agencies.
- Each EPA Regional Office coordinates tribal programs within their respective regions, see www.epa.gov/iaq/whereyoulive.html.
Other Governmental Tribal Links
- Information for Tribal Governments and Native Americans on the U.S. government's official Web portal
- National Congress of American Indians information on the economic stimulus
- Indian Tribal News on the Recovery Act
Interagency Initiatives and Partnerships
On June 16, 2009, EPA joined with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the U. S. Department of Transportation (DOT) to help improve access to affordable housing, more transportation options, and lower transportation costs while protecting the environment in communities nationwide. Through a set of guiding livability principles and a partnership agreement that will guide the agencies' efforts, this partnership will coordinate federal housing, transportation, and other infrastructure investments to protect the environment, promote equitable development, and help to address the challenges of climate change.
- Read more at www.epa.gov/smartgrowth/2009-0616-epahuddot.htm
Comments? Questions? Innovative approaches or materials you would like to share? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to receive regular updates by e-mail from the EPA Indoor Air Quality Tribal Project? Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com to subscribe today.
- Directory of Tribal Champions
- EPA Tribal Links
- Learn About IAQ
- Plan Community Programs
- Innovative Tribal Programs
- Tools You Can Use
We want your input
Have you planned a successful and sustainable community program? If so, we would like to know. Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the program, and that program could be highlighted on this Web page. We will follow up with the program directly to gather more information and permission to use their story.
|Asthma Triggers Carbon Monoxide Community Programs Directory of Tribal Champions||Innovative Tribal Programs Learn about IAQ Working with the Media Moisture/Mold||Other Pollutants Radon Programs in Schools Secondhand Smoke||Wood Smoke Indoor Air Quality|