- Conferences/Forums/ Seminars
- Public Meetings/ Public Hearings/ Requests for Comments
- RTOC Meetings
- June 24 - 27, 2014 - Navajo Drinking Water Conference
- July 21 - 23, 2014 - First Stewards Symposium
- July 29 - 30, 2914 - 19th Inter-Tribal Environmental Council Conference
- October 23 - 25, 2014 - Alaska Federation of Natives
- October 26 - 31, 2014 - 71st National Congress of American Indians Convention & Marketplace, Atlanta, GA
- February 9 - 13, 2015 - 16th Annual Alaska Forum on the Environment
- October 18 - 23, 2015 - 72nd NCAI Annual Convention and Marketplace
- Grants Resources - find description and links to EPA and Federal Grant Resources, regulations and policies that pertain to the general applicability for tribal grant programs: Grants.gov - find and apply for more than $400 billion in Federal grants. It is the single access point for over 1000 grant programs offered by all Federal grant-making agencies.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA). The CFDA gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available.
Public Meetings /Public Hearings /Requests for Comments
- No meetings, hearings or requests are scheduled at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
- July 31, 2014 - EPA National Tribal Toxics Council (NTTC)
Regional Tribal Operations Committee (RTOC) Meetings
- July 8 - 10, 2014 - EPA Region 10 RTOC. Contact J.R. Herbst at email@example.com.
- July 14 - 17, 2014 - EPA Region 2 RTOC and Annual Indian Nation Leaders Meeting, Syracuse, NY - Contact: Grant Jonathan (212) 637-3843, firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 29 - 30, 2014 - EPA Region 9 RTOC Meeting Contact: email@example.com
- July 29 - 31, 2014 - EPA Region 8 RTOC Meeting Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 7 - August 31, 2014 - Tribal Environmental Management and Planning
- July 15 - 16, 2014 - Groundwater High-Resolution Site Characterization
- July 22 - 24, 2014 - American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) ASTM Technical and Professional Training Course:
Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Processes Email: email@example.com
- August 6 - 8, 2014 - Integrated Solid Waste Management Planning Training, Anchorage, AK
- September 9 - 12, 2014 - “Introduction to Tribal Air Quality” (a Level 1 course)
- September 10 - 12, 2014 - Sustainable Solid Waste Management (SSWM) Training, Anchorage, AK
- July 1, 2014 - An Overview of Federal Indian Policy & Law: Implications for Tribal Environmental Management
Other Tribal Training
- EPA Tribal Cross Media Training
- The EPA Office of Water, Clean Water Act Tribal Training - a consolidated, centralized listing of training courses offered by EPA that will help Indian tribes develop and implement water quality programs consistent with the Clean Water Act (CWA).
- EPA's National Enforcement Training Institute's online training resource site provides access to NETI course registration, training products, online classrooms, and e-mail updates.
- National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (NPETE) Grants Training for Tribes, U.S. Territories, and Insular Areas
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Tribal Energy Program
- EPA Region 9 Tribal Program Newsletter
- EPA Region 10 Tribal Program Newsletter
NOTE: Periodically, this calendar is updated. Contact Janice DiPietro, American Indian Environmental Office, for changes or additions.