- Conferences/Forums/ Seminars
- Public Meetings/ Public Hearings/ Requests for Comments
- RTOC Meetings
- December 3 - 5, 2013 - EPA Region 1 Tribal Leaders Summit & Environmental Conference. Please contact Michael Stover for more information.
- February 3 - 6, 2014 - 2014 United South and Eastern Tribes (USET) Impact Week Meeting
- February 3 - 6, 2014 - 2014 United South & Eastern Tribes Impact Week Meeting.
- February 3 - 7, 2014 - 16th Alaska Forum on the Environment
- February 13, 2014 - EPA's Office of Environmental Justice is organizing the workshop, Equitable Development: Smarter Growth through Environmental Justice
- February 13 - 15, 2014 - 13th Annual New Partners for Smart Growth Conference
- March 4 - 6, 2014 - National Congress of American Indians Executive Council Winter Session.
- June 8 - 11, 2014 - National Congress of American Indians Mid Year Conference.
- December 3, 3013 - National Endowment for the Humanities Sustaining Cultural Heritage Collections
Grant number: 20131203-PF
- December 13, 2013 - 2013 Campus RainWorks Challenge
- December 16, 2013 - Wells Fargo and the National Fish & Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) Environmental Solutions for Communities
Grant Program 2014 Request for Proposals
- January 8, 2014 - Corporation for National and Community Service AmeriCorps State and National Grant Competitions
Grant number: CNCS-GRANTS-09062013
- January 15, 2014 - Forest Service Community Forest and Open Space Program
Grant Number: CFP-FS-1002014
- January 23, 2014 - Early Career Projects: Inndoor Air and Climate Change
Grant Number: EPA-G2014-STAR-A2
- January 23, 2014 - Indoor Air and Climate Change
Grant Number: EPA-G2014-STAR-A1
- January 23, 2014 - Organotypic Culture Models for Predictive Toxicology Center
Grant Number: EPA-G2013-STAR-L1
- February 9, 2014 - Economic Development Administration FY 2011 Supplemental Appropriations Disaster Relief Opportunity
Grant number: EDA02092011DISASTERRELIEF
- March 27, 2015 - Economic Development Administration FY 2012 Disaster Relief Opportunity
Grant number: EDAFY12DISASTERRELIEF
- January 6, 2014 - Request for Comment - EPA's Latest Proposal for Navajo Generating Station Cuts Emissions, Protects Health
- January 3, 2014 - Request for Public Comment on the Agency’s 18 DRAFT Program and Regional Climate Change Adaptation Implementation Strategies
Docket ID: EPA-HQ-OA-2013-0568
- There are no nominations at this time. Please check back soon for more information.
- There are no RTOC meetings scheduled at this time. Please check back soon for more information.
- There are no scheduled teleconferences at this time. Please check back soon for more information.
- December 2 - 3, 2013 - Tribal, U.S. Territories and Insular Areas Administrative and Financial Guidance for U.S. EPA Assistance Agreements
- December 4, 2013 - Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Rule Training: How to Negotiate Fair Share Objectives Tribal, U.S. Territories and Insular Areas Administrative and Financial Guidance for U.S. EPA Assistance Agreements
- December 9 - 13, 2013 - COMBINED TRAINING - Integrated Solid Waste Management Planning (ISWMP) Training, AND Sustainable Solid Waste Management (SSWM) Training, Anchorage
- December 12 - 13, 2013 - Groundwater High-Resolution Site Characterization
- December 21, 2013 - Accounting Fundamentals for Non-Accountants Course Tribal, U.S. Territories and Insular Areas Administrative and Financial Guidance for U.S. EPA Assistance Agreements
- February 11 - 14, 2014 - ITEP “Management of Tribal Air Programs and Grants” (a Level 2 course)
Pre-Registration Due December 10, 2013
- March 17 - 23, 2014 - Water Harvesting Certification Intensive Course, Tucson, AZ
- March 18, 2014 - Rural Alaska Landfill Operators (RALO) Training
- April 15, 2014 - Rural Alaska Landfill Operators (RALO) Training
- May 14-16, 2014 - Water Quality Training, Anchorage, AK
- December 4, 2013 - Climate Ready Water Utilities (CRWU) Robust Planning to Support Decision Making
- December 4, 2013 - EPA’s State and Local Climate and Energy Program Gaining Support and Attracting Participation through Communication
- December 11, 2013 - EPA/NIEHS Children's Centers 2013 Webinar Series
- December 11, 2013 - EPA/NIEHS Children's Centers 2013 Webinar Series: Environment and Obesity
- December 11, 2013 - Cumulative Risk Assessment (CRA) 2013 Webinar Series: Challenges in Making Risk Assessment More Relevant for Risk Management; A view from the EU
- December 18, 2013 - EPA’s State and Local Climate and Energy Program Using Effective Communication to Showcase Program Successes
- March 19, 2014 - Climate Ready Water Utilities (CRWU) Threshold Analysis to Support Decision Making
- Education & Training on Tribal Portal
- The EPA Office of Water, Clean Water Act Tribal Training - a consolidated, centralized listing of training courses offered by EPA that will help Indian tribes develop and implement water quality programs consistent with the Clean Water Act (CWA).
- EPA's National Enforcement Training Institute's online training resource site provides access to NETI course registration, training products, online classrooms, and e-mail updates.
- National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (NPETE) Grants Training for Tribes, U.S. Territories, and Insular Areas
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Tribal Energy Program
- EPA Region 9 Tribal Program Newsletter
- EPA Region 10 Tribal Program Newsletter
NOTE: Periodically, this calendar is updated. Contact Janice DiPietro, American Indian Environmental Office, for changes or additions.