Assistive Technology Center (ATC)
The ATC has six workstations equipped with accessible tools that ensure access to employees with Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Mobility, Visual and Cognitive disabilities working with Electronic and Information Technology (E & IT).
- Promote opportunities for equal access to Electronic and Information Technology (E & IT) for all EPA employees.
- Work with employees, managers, and IT support personnel to find accessible solutions for users with unique desktop accessibility requirements.
- Provide a place where system developers test agency applications and Web sites for compliance.
- Present Assistive Technology tool demonstrations and provide hands-on try-outs and education.
- Provide guidance to facilitate the production of EPA publications into alternative formats such as Braille, Large Print, audio file to text conversions, etc.
The Center is available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. If you have a question about the Center, or need to set up an appointment, please contact CTS Help Desk at CTSHELP@epa.gov or 1-866-955-4287 #2.
1201 Constitution Ave. NW
Mail Stop: 2832T Room B132
EPA East Building
Washington, DC 20460
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.