Trichloroethylene Toxicological Review and Appendices
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
This Web page includes the Toxicological Review for Trichloroethylene (TCE) and its appendices.
- Toxicological Review of Trichloroethylene (PDF) (1,200 pp, 12.3M) (Main report without the appendices)
- Appendices for Toxicological Review of Trichloroethylene (PDF) (1,269 pp, 10.9M) (Appendices only)
Due to the large size of the document, it has been split up into sections for the convenience of website visitors.
- Introductory Material (PDF) (43 pp, 627K), including Cover page; Guide to Readers; Table of Contents; List of Abbreviations & Acronyms; Foreward; Authors, Contributors & Reviewers; and Executive Summary
- Chapter 1: Introduction (PDF) (3 pp, 405K)
- Chapter 2: Exposure Characterization (PDF) (24 pp, 1M)
- Chapter 3: Toxicokinetics (PDF) (168 pp, 3MB)
- Chapter 4: Hazard Characterization (PDF) (651 pp, 5.3MB)
- Chapter 5: Dose-Response Assessment (PDF) (166 pp, 1.8MB)
- Chapter 6: Major Conclusions in the Characterization of Hazard and Dose Response (PDF) (44 pp, 418K)
- Chapter 7: References (PDF) (108 pp, 1.2MB)
- Appendices Introductory Material (PDF) (22 pp, 356K), including Cover page and Table of Contents
- Appendix A: PBPK Modeling of the TCE and Metabolites-Detailed Methods and Results (PDF) (214 pp, 12.2MB)
- Appendix B: Systematic Review of Epidemiological Studies on Cancer and Trichloroethylene (TCE) Exposure (PDF) (342 pp, 2.2MB)
- Appendix C: Meta-Analysis of Cancer Results from Epidemiological Studies (PDF) (80 pp, 878K)
- Appendix D: Neurological Effects of Trichloroethylene (PDF) (115 pp, 906K)
- Appendix E: Analysis of Liver and Coexposure Issues for the TCE Toxicological Review (PDF) (397 pp, 2.1MB)
- Appendix F: TCE Noncancer Dose-Response Analysis (PDF) (36 pp, 519K)
- Appendix G: TCE Cancer Dose-Response Analysis with Rodent cancer Bioassay Data (PDF) (37 pp, 636K)
- Appendix H: Lifetable Analysis and Weighted Linear Regression Based on Results from Charbotel et al. (PDF) (4 pp, 189K)
- Appendix I: EPA Response to Major Peer Review and Public Comments (PDF) (32 pp, 307K)
Similar documents can be found in the List of Available IRIS Toxicological Reviews and Other Support Documents.