Search by Critical Effect and/or Tumor Type
To ensure the best match, use the following tips:
- The more exact the Search criteria entered, the more relevant the Search results displayed.
- Use Boolean logic for more advanced searches:
- The search default is to insert "and" between search items. Each of the results will contain all of the search items entered.
- Do not use plus or minus symbols. Use words such as "and", "or", or "but not".
- For an exact match, enclose terms or phrases in quotes.
- Each word or words within phrases will be "stemmed" to retrieve different tenses, plurals etc.
- For alternative terminology, refer to the National Library of Medicine (NLM) Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) Browser.