Landfill Methane Outreach Program
Note: EPA no longer updates this information, but it may be useful as a reference or resource.
Evergreen - Walbridge Coatings Boiler Project
- Northwood, Ohio
- End User(s):
- Walbridge Coatings
- Evergreen Recycling & Disposal Landfill
- Landfill Size:
- 12.42 million tons waste-in-place (2004)
- Project Type:
- Project Size:
- 764 standard cubic feet per minute (scfm)
- Environmental Benefits:
- Carbon sequestered annually by 2,000 acres of pine or fir forests, annual greenhouse gas emissions from 1,800 passenger vehicles, or carbon dioxide emissions from 22,200 barrels of oil consumed. Annual energy savings equate to heating 2,600 homes. Estimated emissions reductions of 0.0026 million metric tons of carbon equivalents.
- LMOP Partners Involved:
- Horizon LFG, Inc., Waste Management, Inc.
- Last Updated: