Associate Director for Program Operations
Roger Parsons, Associate Director
Staff under the supervision of the Associate Director for Program Operations report to the Office of the Director. Staff are responsible for providing managerial direction for all administrative and management functions including operating and current year budget planning, implementation and oversight of the Office of Research and Development's Management Information System; management analysis and evaluation and special emphasis studies; development of program objectives, operations, and resource requirements to meet current and future divisional needs; and provision of a full range of administration and resources management service. The staff also provide oversight for research support activities such as statistics, animal care, technical information management, and coordinating responses to Freedom of Information Act requests and controlled correspondence.
- Rodney H. Booth, Jr., Facilities Manager
- Mark D. Horngren, Purchasing Agent (Small Purchases-BPAs-Credit Card)
- Eric S. Mead, Industrial Hygienist
- Mary Ann Starus, Technical & Public Information Services Manager / Records Management Officer / Editor of MED's Newsletters, the Fishline / Web Content Provider
- Stephanie Warhol, Program Analyst