The U.S. EPA Large Lakes Research Station (LLRS) houses the Large Lakes and Rivers Forecasting Research Branch (LLRFRB) as well as other EPA groups, contractor and grantee groups, and the temporary offices of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS); Detroit River International Wildlife Refuge.
Integrated Multimedia Modeling
- Lake Michigan Mass Balance Project: PCBs, Atrazine, Nutrients, Mercury
- Gulf of Mexico Hypoxia Study
- Lake Michigan Ecosystem Modeling
- Detroit River / Western Lake Erie Basin Indicator Project
- State of the Strait Conference Soft Shoreline Engineering Project