Global Change Impacts & Adaptation
Publications - Journal Articles
- Barbour, M.T., Bierwagen, B.G., Hamilton, A.T., and Aumen, N.G. 2010. Special Section: Climate change and biological indicators: detection, attribution, and management implications for aquatic ecosystems. Journal of the North American Benthological Society 29(4): 1349-1353.
- Bierwagen, BG, Theobald, DM, Pyke, CR, Choate, A, Groth, P, Thomas, JV, and Morefield, P. 2010. National housing and impervious surface scenarios for integrated climate impact assessments. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 107(49): 20887-20892.
- Clark, C. M. and D. Tilman. Recovery of plant diversity following N cessation: effects of recruitment, litter, and elevated N cycling. 2010. Ecology 91: 3620-3630.
- Hamilton, AT, Barbour, MT, and Bierwagen, BG. 2010. Implications of global change for the maintenance of water quality and ecological integrity in the context of current water laws and environmental policies. Hydrobiologia 657(1): 263-278.
- Hamilton, AT, Stamp, JD, and Bierwagen, BG. 2010. Vulnerability of biological metrics and multimetric indices to effects of climate change. Journal of the North American Benthological Society 29(4): 1379-1396.
- Stamp, JD, Hamilton, AT, Zheng, L, and Bierwagen, BG. 2010. Use of thermal preference metrics to examine state biomonitoring data for climate change effects. Journal of the North American Benthological Society 29(4): 1410-1423.
- The Interagency Working Group on Climate Change and Health. A human health perspective on climate change: A Report Outlining the
Research Needs on the
Human Health Effects of
Climate Change. 2010. (PDF, 80 pp, 4.84Mb) Environ Health Perspect and National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.