Global Change Impacts & Adaptation
Publications - Journal Articles
- A preliminary synthesis of modeled climate change impacts on U.S. regional ozone concentrations. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society. 2009.
- A framework for assessing climate change impacts on water and watershed systems. Environmental Management. 2009.
- C.E. Reid and J.L. Gamble. 2009. Aeroallergens, Allergic Disease, and Climate Change: Impacts and Adaptation. EcoHealth 6, 458–470. DOI: 10.1007/s10393-009-0261-x
- Reid, C. E.; O’Neill, M. S.; Gronlund, C. J.; Brines, S. J.; Brown, D. G.; Diez-Roux, A. V.; Schwartz, J. Mapping community determinants of heat vulnerability Environ. Health Perspect. 2009, 117 ( 11) 1730– 1736.
- David Yates, David Purkey, Jack Sieber, Annette Huber-Lee, Hector Galbraith, Jordan West, Susan Herrod-Julius, Chuck Young, Brian Joyce, and Mohammad Rayej. 2009. Climate Driven Water Resources Model of the Sacramento Basin, California. J. Water Resour. Plng. and Mgmt. Volume 135, Issue 5, pp. 303-313
- U.S. natural resources and climate change: Concepts and approaches for management. Environmental Management. 2009.
- Yates, D., H. Galbraith, D. Purkey, A. Huber-Lee, J. Sieber, J. West, S. Herrod-Julius, and B. Joyce, 2008. Climate warming, water storage, and Chinook salmon in California’s Sacramento Valley. Climatic Change 91(3-4):335-350.
- Conservation Biology, Special Section: A Synthesis of Climate-Change Effects on Aquatic Invasive Species. 2008.
- Yates, D., D. Purkey, J. Sieber, A. Huber-Lee, H. Galbraith, S. Herrod-Julius, J. West, C. Young, B.A. Joyce, and M. Al Raey, 2008. A Physically-Based Water Resource Planning Model for the Sacramento Basin, California USA using WEAP 21. J. of Water Res. Planning and Management.
- Using the climate assessment tool (CAT) in U.S. EPA BASINS integrated modeling system to assess watershed vulnerability to climate change. Water Science and Technology. 2007.
- A decision inventory approach for improving decision support for climate change impact assessment and adaptation. Environmental Science & Policy. 2007.