IRIS Public Meetings
NOTICE: EPA is announcing that the preliminary meeting materials are available for the April IRIS Bimonthly Public Meeting which will be held on April 23-24, 2014. Please see a special message from the IRIS Program (PDF) (2pp, 70Kb). Registration is also open.
Chemical/Science Events List
EPA's IRIS Program is committed to proactively engaging stakeholders, increasing transparency, and using the best available science to develop IRIS assessments.
These public meetings offer an ongoing dialogue about IRIS assessments under development for interested parties and stakeholders.
It is important that EPA benefit from stakeholder and scientific engagement to support the best decisions possible.
- 4/23-24: IRIS Bimonthly Meeting (April 2014) - the following chemicals are under discussion:
- diethyl phthalate (DEP)
- hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD)
- 4/29-30 (tentative): Formaldehyde Workshop - more details (date confirmation and draft agenda) coming soon
- 6/25-26: IRIS Bimonthly Meeting (June 2014)
- 9/3-4: IRIS Bimonthly Meeting (September 2014)
- 10/29-30: IRIS Bimonthly Meeting (October 2014)
- 12/15-16: IRIS Bimonthly Meeting (December 2014)
- TBD: SAB review of the revised external review draft of ammonia and SAB review of the revised external draft of trimethylbenzenes - stay tuned for meeting announcements
- 2/26-27: IRIS Bimonthly Meeting (Feb 2014) - meeting was canceled
- 1/7-8: Mouse Lung Tumor Workshop - presentations are available
- 12/12-13: IRIS Bimonthly Meeting (Dec 2013) - presentations are available
- 9/17 & 9/25: Hexavalent Chromium Workshop - presentations are available
- 8/26: Systematic Review Workshop - presentations are available
- 6/26: Methanol (noncancer) Peer Review Meeting
- 5/29-30: Third NRC Inorganic Arsenic Meeting
- 4/2-3: SAB Chemical Assessment Advisory Committee Meeting
- 4/4-5: Second NRC Inorganic Arsenic Meeting
If you would like to provide additional comments regarding these meetings or workshops, please use the IRIS Public Meetings Comment & Feedback Form. Include your full name; company/organization name; title; affiliation; sponsoring organization, if any; email address; and phone number if you would like to be contacted with a response.
Thanks for your interest in the IRIS program.