Report on the Environment
If you have questions about . . .
If you want to receive the latest science news . . .
- Subscribe to the Science Matters Newsletters.
If you want to locate an employee or ask a question. . .
- Use EPA's Contact Us website.
If you are experiencing technical problems with EPA's website . . .
- Send a Request for Technical Assistance for problems with access, downloading files, etc.
Any information collected is used only for the expressed purpose of responding to your comment or question and is not made available for other purposes.
It is not required for submission of comments that you provide any personally identifying information, such as your name or your e-mail address. However, that information would be necessary for us to send you a response.
We collect personally identifiable information (name and e-mail address) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information which you provide will only be used in connection with responding to your comment or inquiry.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes. The purpose of this use is to measure customer interest in various areas of the site. This information is not expressed in any form which would reveal personally identifying information.
- No personal information collected is sold or otherwise transferred to a third party.
Thank for your interest in the Report on the Environment Web site. We welcome your questions and comments, especially comments on how we can improve your experience. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible. If you are referring to a specific page within the web site, please include a URL and page title. If you prefer, you can also email us directly at email@example.com.
Your comments are useful even if you choose to submit them anonymously. However, providing your email address and/or phone number will enable us to personally respond to you more directly.