Research Project Search
EPA Announces Student Contest Winners
EPA awarded six student groups last night as part of the People, Prosperity and the Planet (P3) competition to produce future environmentally-friendly and profitable technologies.
All this year’s winners:
- Drexel University—Production of Biodiesel from High Free-Fatty-Acid Oils
- Loyola University of Chicago—Innovative Biodiesel Production
- University of California-Berkeley—Electrochemical Arsenic Remediation
- University of California-Davis—Production of Natural Plastics in Wastewater Treatment
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign—Sustainable Water Development Program
- University of Iowa—Point-of-Use Electrolytic Chlorine Generator for Drinking Water Disinfection
To find more student contests, visit Earth 911’s student section.