Extramural Nanotechnology Research
February 12, 2008 - Read the Federal Register notice about EPA's Nanotechnology Research Strategy and meeting to review public comment:
- FR Notice Requesting Public comment on EPA's Nanotechnology Research Strategy and comment review meeting (PDF) (3 pp, 53 K)
- EPA's Nanotechnology Research Strategy (PDF) (48 pp, 516 K)
Research Project Search
- EPA supports leading-edge, extramural research on Exposure, Effects, Risk Assessment, and Risk Management through competitions for grants, fellowships, and innovative small business research contracts.
- Supporting the nation's leading scientists and engineers through these competitions will improve the scientific basis for national environmental decisions.
- The studies linked below summarize EPA's extramural research in nanotechnology; for additional information about EPA's overall Nanotechnology & Nanomaterials Research Program and internal EPA nanotechnology research go to: EPA's Nanotechnology & Nanomaterials Research page.