Extramural Research - People, Prosperity and the Planet
Exhibit Details and Application for Federal Sustainability Programs
P3 Research Project Search
Federal sustainability programs interested in exhibiting should submit an application to P3Expo@leidos.com.
The cost for a 10’ x 10’ exhibit space is $750.
Upon acceptance, federal government exhibitors will be invoiced for exhibit fees by the USA Science and Engineering Festival (USASEF). Payment can be made by check or credit card to USASEF. All fees are nonrefundable.
Any other needs associated with the exhibit may be ordered through the designated show vendors and paid directly to them. Please note that move-in/move-out and set-up of your exhibit could add extra costs depending on how much equipment you need to move in, and the method you choose to move-in/move-out. Because the Convention Center is a Union House, all exhibitors must abide by the rules and regulations.
Exhibit Space Specifications:
Exhibit spaces are 10' x 10' and include the following:
- 8' High Draped Back & Side Walls on 3 Sides
- 1 – 8'L x 24"W x 30"H Skirted Table
- 2 – Folding Chairs
- 1 – Wastebasket
- 1 – 5 Amp Standard Electrical Outlet
Please note that carpet is not included and may be ordered separately for an additional cost. Additional fees also apply for extra materials/services, such as specialty furniture, accessories, internet use, and security and cleaning services.
NSDE Exhibitor Criteria:
Organizations interested in exhibiting at the 10th annual NSDE must meet the following criteria:
- The stated mission of the organization aligns with the EPA P3 program’s commitment to promoting sustainability.
- The organization’s mission and programs relate to one or more of the four areas where the EPA P3 Program is having an impact in the world: Education, Sustainable Business, Small-Scale Development and/or Campus and Community.
- The organization is committed to educate the public about the principles of sustainability in action.
- The organization agrees to provide a minimum of one staff member at the exhibit during the Expo’s open hours (Saturday, April 26 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, April 27 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
Application and Selection Process:
EPA’s P3 Program staff will review all applications received to evaluate whether the established criteria have been met.
Exhibitor Application for Federal Sustainability Programs (PDF) (1 pg, 111 K)
Prior to filling in the Exhibitor Application, you must save the PDF file to your computer.