Extramural Research - People, Prosperity and the Planet
Information for P3 Teams
Join the Alumni Network today!
P3 Research Project Search
- P3 Alumni Network (open to all students and faculty on current and previous P3 teams) . Join Today!
Reporting expectations for new grantees are described in the Terms and Conditions of your grant which accompanied the award letter to your institution. Once your project has been funded, your team is expected to work on the design during the fall and spring semesters. Then, April 25-27, 2014, your team will come to Washington, D.C., to exhibit your technology at the P3 Competition and National Sustainable Design Expo on the National Mall. The Expo is open to the public Thursday and Friday. Government agencies and nonprofit organizations will exhibit alongside the P3 teams.
Your team is also expected to submit a written Project Report describing your project and your team proposal for a Phase II grant award.
2014 P3 Team Information
- 2014 Additional Awards (PDF) (3 pp, 39 K)
- Floor Plan (PDF) (2 pp, 114 K)
- Judge Biographies (PDF) (8 pp, 80 K)
- Judging Schedule (PDF) (2 pp, 106 K)
- Move-In Directions for P3 Phase I and Phase II Teams (PDF) (3 pp, 95 K)
- Multimedia Release Form (PDF) (1 pg, 43 K)
- Parking Lots (PDF) (1 pg, 429 K)
- Postcard (PDF) (2 pp, 362 K)
- 2014 Photography Schedule for Phase I P3 Teams (PDF) (2 pp, 115 K)
- Restaurants (PDF) (2 pp, 99 K)
Interesting P3 Links to Review