Research Project Search
- Professor of Chemistry and Environmental Sceince at New Jersey Inst. of Technology, Newark, NJ, 07102.BS in Chemical Engr. from Indian Inst. of Technology, Kraragpur, India.
- MS in Environmental Engr. from Southern Illinois University, Carbondale.
- PHD. in Analytical Chemistry from Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, IL.
- National Research Council Fellow at US EPA, RTP, NC.- 1988 to 1991
- Research intersets- MEMS, nanotechnology, environmental sensors, chromatography.
- Books written: Environmental Chemical Analysis, B. Kebbekus and S. Mitra CRC Press.
- Sample Preperation in Analytical Chemistry - Ed. S. Mitra, John WIley and Sons.
- Published - 50+ papers in peer reviewd journals.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.