RFA e-mail list
Research Project Search
Requests for Applications (RFAs) currently planned for 2014 can be found below. Please be aware that this list is tentative and may change due to changes in Agency priorities, Congressional direction, and/or budgetary constraints. The list may change periodically and should only be used as a guide to assist potential applicants. Please check back for updates or sign up for our RFA e-mail list to get e-mail announcements when RFAs are posted.
All forms necessary for completing an application are noted in the announcement and are available on this site. Standard application forms and instructions in MS Word ard PDF Formats are available in Forms/Standard Instructions and additional Quality Systems Guidance for STAR Grants.
NCER Open 2014 RFAs
- 2015 SBIR Phase I: Open: July 16, 2014 - Closing: September 11, 2014
Starting with the current EPA SBIR Phase I solicitation, EPA will be using FedConnect to receive SBIR proposals. For the 2015 Phase I, use Solicitation number SOL-NC-14-00014. Please start early to register your company with FedConnect (and SAM if necessary). Companies can register at FedConnect . [Read More on FedConnect]
- U.S. EPA Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Solicitation Webinar to be held July 30, 2014 at 2:00 pm EDT Learn More.
- National Priorities: Systems-Based Strategies to Improve The Nation’s Ability to Plan And Respond to Water Scarcity and Drought Due to Climate Change: Open: June 20, 2014 - Closing: August 5, 2014
- Air Pollution Monitoring for Communities: Open: June 9, 2014 - Closing: October 7, 2014 Informational Webinar
- Air, Climate And Energy (ACE) Centers: Science Supporting Solutions: Open: May 7, 2014 - Closing: September 4, 2014 Informational Webinar
Notice of Intent to Issue 2014 - 2015 RFAs
- Alternative Energy Infrastructures - Anticipated Open Date: Summer 2014
Please join our RFA e-mail list to receive an automated notice when the RFAs open.
To view past announcements, please visit the Archives.
Join the NCER RFA e-mail list and receive E-mail notifications when new announcements are posted.