2014 Funding Opportunities - Archived
RFA e-mail list
Research Project Search
The Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Program has four formal solicitation periods during the year -- January, April, August, and October. Look below for a partial listing of upcoming topics. STAR Requests for Applications invite research proposals from academic and non-profit institutions located in the U.S., And state and local governments. All forms necessary for completing an application are noted in the announcement and are available on this site (see below).
Click on the highlighted funding opportunities below to view the announcement on screen (HTML). Click on the following for standard STAR grant application forms and instructions -- Forms/Standard Instructions and additional Quality Systems Guidance for STAR Grants -- available in MSWord and PDF formats.
2014 Environmental Research Grant Announcements
- Air, Climate And Energy (ACE) Centers: Science Supporting Solutions Open: May 7, 2014 - Closing: September 4, 2014 - Closed
- National Priorities: Systems-Based Strategies to Improve The Nation’s Ability to Plan And Respond to Water Scarcity and Drought Due to Climate Change Open: June 20, 2014 - Closing: August 5, 2014 - Closed
- 11th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Open: October 31, 2013 - Closing: December 17, 2013 - Closed
- Indoor Air and Climate Change - Open: October 23, 2013 - Closing: January 23, 2014 - Closed
- Human and Ecological Health Impacts Associated with Water Reuse and Conservation Practices - Open: December 17, 2013 - Closing: February 18, 2014 - Closed
EPA cannot issue any weather related extensions to the closing date for application submittal for this RFA. The closing date for the Human and Ecological Health Impacts Associated with Water Reuse and Conservation Practices RFA remains February 18, 2014.
- Systems-Based Research for Evaluating Ecological Impacts of Manufactured Chemicals - Open: December 4, 2013 - Closing: March 4, 2014 - Closed
- National Center for Sustainable Water Infrastructure Modeling Research - Open: January 13, 2014 - Closing: March 10, 2014 - Closed
- Particulate Matter and Related Pollutants in a Changing World - Open: January 09, 2014 - Closing: March 14, 2014 - Closed
- 2014 EPA Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships For Undergraduate Environmental Study: Open: April 10, 2014 - Closing: May 27, 2014 - Closed
- Cooperative Training Partnership in Environmental Health Sciences Research - Open: November 1, 2013 - Closing: January 14, 2014 - Closed
EPA and Research Partners