Economics and Decision Sciences: Program Reviews and Evaluations
Grantee Research Project Results
|You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.|
Program Reviews and Evaluations
Annual Review Workshops were designed to allow federal officials and Investigators to interact and for the significance the funded studies and preliminary findings to be discussed.
The following reports funded by EPA and NSF were conducted to determine if the DMVEP program is producing useful results and communicating them effectively. Results of the program are assessed and summarized, and a bibliometric analysis is also included:
- April 10-12, 2006 - Morbidity and Mortality: How Do We Value the Risk of Death and Illness?
- November 16, 2005 - Socio-economic Causes and Consequences of Future Environmental Changes Workshop
- October 26 - 27, 2004 - Valuation of Ecological Benefits: Improving the Science Behind Policy Decisions
- April 26 - 27, 2004 - Corporate Environmental Behavior and the Effectiveness of Government Interventions Workshop
- October 20 - 21, 2003 - Valuing Environmental Health Risk Reductions to Children
- May 1 - May 2, 2003 - Market Mechanisms and Incentives: Applications to Environmental Policy
- March 21 - 22, 2002 - 2002 Decision-Making and Valuation for Environmental Policy Progress Review Workshop
- Proceedings (PDF) (27 pp, 7.80 MB)
- June 4,2001 - Beyond Compliance: What Motivates Environmental Behavior?
- November 6 - 7, 2001 - Economic Valuation of Mortality Risk Reduction: Assessing the State of the Art for Policy Applications
- April 17-18, 2000 - Interim Assessment for the Decision Making and Valuation for Environmental Policy Grants Program
- Evaluation Report: "A Decision Making and Valuation for Environmental Policy Interim Assessment " (PDF) (12 pp, 45 K)
- Final Report: Interim Assessment for the Decision Making and Valuation for Environmental Policy Grants Program (PDF) (26 pp, 956 K)
- May 9, 2000 - Community Based Environmental Decision Making
- October 12 - 13, 2000 - Stated Preference: What do we know? Where do we go?
- March 24 - March 25, 1999 - Valuing Health for Environmental Policy with Special Emphasis on Children's Health Issues
- April 21 - April 22, 1999 - Economic Research and Policy Concerning Water Use and Watershed Management
- December 2, 1999 - Economic Analysis and Land Use Policy
- April 2 - 3, 1998 - Decision-Making and Valuation for Environmental Policy
- Proceedings (PDF) (22 pp, 386 K)
- October 29, 1998 - Valuing and Managing Ecosystems: Economic Research Sponsored by NSF/EPA