Microbiological and Chemical Exposure Assessment
- Frost, F.J., R.L. Calderon, T.B. Muller, M. Curry, J.S. Rodman, D.M. Moss and A.A. de la Cruz. 1998. A two-year follow-up survey of antibody to Cryptosporidium in Jackson County, Oregon following an outbreak of waterborne disease. Epidemiology and Infection 121:213-217.
- Frost, F.J., A.A. de la Cruz, D.M. Moss, M. Curry, and R.L. Calderon. 1998. Comparisons of ELISA and Western blot assays for detection of Cryptosporidium antibody. Epidemiology and Infection 121:205-211.
- Haughland, R.A. and J.L. Heckman. 1998. Identification of putative sequence specific PCR primers for detection of the toxigenic fungal species Stachybotrys chartarum. Molecular and Cellular Probes 12:387-396.
- Kreader, C.A. 1998. Persistence of PCR-detectable Bacteroides distasonis from human feces in river water. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 64:4103-4105.
- Mahbubani, M.H., F.W. Schaefer III, D.D. Jones and A.K. Bej. 1998. Detection of Giardia in Environmental Waters by Immuno-PCR Amplification Methods. Current Microbiology 36:107-113.
- Messer, J.W. and A.P. Dufour. 1998. A rapid, specific membrane filtration procedure for enumeration of enterococci in recreational water. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 64:678-680.