Microbiological and Chemical Exposure Assessment
- Aronson T, A. Holtzman, N. Glover, M. Boian, S. Froman, O. G. Berlin, H. Hill, and G. Stelma, Jr. 1999. Comparison of large restriction fragments of Mycobacterium avium isolates recovered from AIDS and non-AIDS patients with those of isolates from potable water. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 37:1008-1012.
- Bennett, J. W., M. R. Cauci, S. Le Moenic, F. W. Schaefer, III, and H. D. A. Lindquist. 1999. A comparison of enumeration techniques for Cryptosporidium parvum oocysts. Journal of Parasitology 85: 1165-1168.
- Covert, T. C. 1999. Salmonella. In American Water Works Association Manual of Water Supply Practices, Waterborne Pathogens, AWWA M48. American Water Works Association, Denver, Colorado, Chapter 15, pp. 107-110.
- Covert, T. C., M. R. Rodgers, A. L. Reyes, and G. N. Stelma, Jr. 1999. Occurrence of nontuberculous mycobacteria in environmental samples. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 65: 2492-2496.
- Dufour, A. P., M. Feige, H. D. A Lindquist, M. Messner, S. Regli, C. Rodgers, F. W. Schaefer, III, S. Schaub, J. Sinclair, and L. J. Wymer. 1999. Criteria for evaluation of proposed protozoan detection methods. U.S. EPA, Office of Research and Development, Cincinnati OH. EPA 815-K-99-02.
- Haughland, R. A., S. J. Vesper and L. J. Wymer. 1999. Quantitative measurement of Stachybotrys chartarum conidia using real time detection of PCR products with the TaqMan Fluorogenic probe system. Molecular and Cellular Probes 13: 329-340.
- Lindquist, H. D. A. 1999. Emerging pathogens of concern in drinking water. U.S. EPA, Office of Research and Development, Cincinnati OH. EPA 600/R-99/070.
- Lindquist, H. D. A., A.P. Dufour, L.J. Wymer, F.W. Schaefer, III. 1999. Criteria for evaluation of proposed protozoan detection methods. Journal of Microbiological Methods 37:33-43.
- Rodgers, M. R., B. J. Blackstone, A. L. Reyes, and T. C. Covert. 1999. Colonisation of point of use water filters by silver resistant non-tuberculous mycobacteria. Journal of Clinical Patholology 52: 629.
- Vesper, S. J., D. G. Dearborn, I. Yike, W. G. Sorenson, and R. A. Haughland. 1999. Hemolysis, toxicity, and randomly amplified polymorphic DNA analysis of Stachybotrys chartarum strains. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 65: 3175-3181.
- Yanko, W.A., J.L. Jackson, F.P. Williams, A.S. Walker, and M.S. Castillo. 1999. An unexpected temporal pattern of coliphage isolation in groundwaters sampled from wells at varied distances from reclaimed water recharge sites. Water Research 33:53-64.
- Yoder S, C. Argueta, A. Holtzman, T. Aronson, O. G. Berlin, P. Tomasek, N. Glover, S. Froman, and G. Stelma, Jr. 1999. PCR comparison of Mycobacterium avium isolates obtained from patients and foods. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 65:2650-2653.