Microbiological and Chemical Exposure Assessment
- Haugland, R. A., S. J. Vesper, and S. M. Harmon. 2001. Phylogenetic relationships of Memnoniella and Stachybotrys spieces and evaluation of morphological features for Memnoniella species identification. Mycologia 93: 54-65.
- Lindquist, H.D.A., M. Ware, R.E. Stetler, L. Wymer, and F.W. Schaefer, III. 2001. A comparison of four fluorescent antibody-based methods for purifying, detecting, and confirming Cryptosporidium parvum in surface waters. The Journal of Parasitology 87(5):1124-1131.
- Roe, J. D., R. A. Haugland, S. J. Vesper, and L. J. Wymer. 2001. Quantification of Stachybotrys chartarum conidia in indoor dust using real time, fluorescent probe-based detection of PCR products. Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology 11: 12-20.
- Simmons III, O. D., M. D. Sobsey, C. D. Heaney, F. W. Schaefer III, and D. S. Francy. 2001. Concentration and detection of Cryptosporidium oocysts in surface water samples by Method 1622 using ultrafiltration and capsule filtration. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 67: 1123-1127.
- Simmons III, O. D., M. D. Sobsey, F. W. Schaefer III, D. S. Francy, R. A. Nally, and C. D. Heaney. 2001. Evaluation of USEPA Method 1622 for detection of Cryptosporidium oocysts in stream waters. Journal American Water Works Association 93: 78-87.
- Vesper, S. J., M. L. Magnuson, D. G. Dearborn, I. Yike, and R. A. Haughland. 2001. Initial characterization of the hemolysin stachylysin from Stachybotrys chartarum. Infection and Immunity 69: 912-916.